Document Management System on Office 365
Application includes following functionality and is deployed on SharePoint Online platform.
Document management system (DMS) allows to register, manage and process documents using automated workflows and continuous control mechanisms.
Base functionality includes:
- Employee database;
- Partner database;
- Five starting registers for company documents; outgoing documents;
- Automatic document numbering;
- Approval workflows for each type of document – multistep workflows for document approval with progress control;
- Built-in version control;
- Custom document templates;
- Auto fill-in feature – possibility of automatic population of template fields, based on data, extracted from particular list (i.e, partner database);
- Individual tasks (e.g., for approval requests);
- Comprehensive full-text search;
- Online help system for DMS users.
Project management solution (PMS) allows build separate project workspaces and organize activities for each separate project. Each project workspace is built from special site template and could be customized regarding project’s needs. Base functionality of each project site includes:
- Project news;
- Register of project documentation;
- Project schedules and timetables;
- Register of tasks and results;
- Project team contact information.
System is built using SharePoint technologies and is easy customizable for customer’s specific needs. Using these solutions on SharePoint Online, customer gets secure and stable platform, which provide possibility to reach needed data and functionality from any location. Company’s documentation and project’s information are stored on safe online servers with regular backups.